Frequently Asked Questions
- Will my warranty be voided if I unlock my phone?
- This is a factory unlock and will not void your warranty in any way.
- I did not know the imei was blacklisted will I be refunded?
- If the imei was blacklisted you will not be refunded.
- Can unlocking my phone be considered illegal?
- It is a 100% legal to unlock your phone.
- Can I unlock phones from other carriers using your service?
- The service we provide is strictly for unlocking Att iPhones and no other.
- If I get my phone unlocked can I use it outside the country?
- Yes if your phone is unlocked you can use it with any gsm carrier world wide.
- My phone is locked to an iCloud account, will the unlock service unlock it?
- No, if the phone is locked to an iCloud account, it cannot be unlocked.
- Can you unlock a blacklisted phone?
- Only clean phones can be unlocked using our service.
- Can I find out what phone my carrier is locked to?
- Yes, please use our sim lock status service to receive this information.
- If my phone has been reported lost can I still unlock it?
- If the phone has been reported lost or stolen it is considered blacklisted and cannot be unlocked.